API 512c 500 Series Mic Preamp – Sản phẩm đã qua sử dụng nhẹ, hình thức và chất lượng như mới. Bảo quản rất tốt trong studio không khói thuốc, điều hòa và máy hút ẩm chạy liên tục.
Get That Legendary Console Sound!
With the API 512c, you’ve got the chance to own API’s legendary front-end sound — at an unbelievably incredible value. Fitting into API’s 500-series modular chassis, the API 512c has nothing but legendary heritage. This microphone preamplifier evolved from the original 1967-era 512 – API’s first-ever modular mic pre – and it’s brimming with that classic’s same sonic character. All in all, you get an API console-level microphone preamplifier in a design that’s totally expandable and realistically portable. If you’re looking for classic preamp character, then you’ve found it: the API 512c.
API’s been creating outstanding “modular” outboard gear since the 1960s – and the numbers “512” get to the heart of that heritage. The 512c, in fact, is a directly relative of the original 1967-era 512 – API’s first-ever modular microphone preamplifier. When you call the 512c into service, you’ll be met by that same, now-legendary sonic character – a sound that was so much a part of the early days of recording. In all, the 512c offers up high headroom, a wide variety of inputs and input access points – all with API quality and famous tone.
The beauty of the entire API 500 Series is its long-term flexibility and lasting value – especially when you consider that needs change over time. With a range of mounting frame options, the API 512c will be a valuable asset to your ever-changing studio rigs. It’s also ruggedly designed with sound you just won’t outgrow – crafted to be your sonic partner for year after year after year.
API 512c 500 Series Microphone/Line Preamplifier Features:
- Mic Preamp with 65dB of gain
- Front and Back Panel Mic Input Access
- Line/Instrument Preamp with 50dB of gain
- Front and Back Panel Line/Instrument Input
- LED VU meter for monitoring output level
- 20dB pad switch, applies to mic/line/instrument
- 48v Phantom switchable power
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses the famous API 2520 Op-amp
API 512C 500 Series Microphone/Line Preamplifier Specifications
- Rear Connector:Output on edge connector, MIC Input on edge connector, can be defeated
- Front Connectors:XLR MIC Input, hi-Z 1/4″ Unbal Input
- Gain Range:MIC, 10 dB min, 65 dB max. Unbal HI-Z Input, 14 dB min, 50 dB max
- Maximum Input Levels:MIC, +8 dBu, Unbal HI-Z Input, +36 dBu
- Input Impedance:MIC Input, 1500 Ohms (150 Ohm mic), HI-Z Unbal Input, 20 K Ohms
- Output Impedance:Less than 75 Ohms, Transformer Balanced
- Clipping Level:+30dBu
- Frequency Response:+0, -.3, 30Hz to 20kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise: -129, Mic In. -125, Un-Balanced In.
- Actual Metered Noise: Mic, -95 dBu, Un-Bal., -90 dBu
- Distortion:Less than .05% at +4 Out, Less than .1% at +28 Out
- Size:1.50″ X 5.25″ X 6″ Deep
- Weight:1 lb. 7 oz.
- Power Consumption: +/- 12/18 Volts/DC, at 40 ma.
|Preamp Type||Solid State|
|Number of Channels||1|
|Analog Inputs||1 x 1/4″|
|Manufacturer Part Number||512C|